My dear friend is having her fourth baby just days before she moves away from us. So we created a party planning committee and we threw her a surprise welcome baby/going away party. It was great, she had no clue. And it was so fun to put it together. We had a bee themed party for little baby Crosby!
A friend and I made her a bookshelf to hang on the wall, so everyone brought a book and some money for the "honey pot".
So CUTE! You need to start your own party planning company! Do it here in Denver and then you would have a reason to move here... I could work for you!! Really, everything turned out so perfect!!
It looks fantastic. What a cute idea. I love love love party stuff. Great pictures too. It's fun seeing a picture of everyone back there. I didn't even know she was pregnant!
Btw, I'll take an invite to the private blog if you have any left!
6 comments:
The last picture makes me cry.... I miss you all so much! (wiping away tears....)
P.S. I adore the 'bee' theme! Too cute!
So CUTE! You need to start your own party planning company! Do it here in Denver and then you would have a reason to move here... I could work for you!! Really, everything turned out so perfect!!
Wow, Kara. Looks fabulous!
It looks fantastic. What a cute idea. I love love love party stuff. Great pictures too. It's fun seeing a picture of everyone back there. I didn't even know she was pregnant!
Btw, I'll take an invite to the private blog if you have any left!
All I can say is WOW. Seriously, WOW. You are amazing.
What a cute idea. I might have to borrow it ;)
Post a Comment