New Blog...

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ohio...

We've been a little busy - we kicked off our summer with a trip to Cleveland/Kirtland to see some good friends and enjoy the church history sites. I wished we would have planned better (i.e. I wish I could've convinced Steve that it was a good idea) and made it a longer trip so that we could have traveled on to Palmyra, but we still had an great trip. It made me appreciate even more the history of the church and the faithfulness of the members. It also made me realize just how lucky we are to have such excellent friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Love it!! These pictures are great!! I haven;t received an invite to your private blog yet, so don't forget about me. :) Thanks for coming you guys!! It was SO FUN!! Justin said, you know they are great friends when you don't see them for years and when you do, you pick up right where you left off. Thanks for taking the time to drive out. I think we are going to come for Labor Day!! I'll keep you posted. :)

Justin and Stacey said...

staceofbace@hotmail.com

Shawni said...

Beauty pictures. I never talked Dave into that trip while we were in the East. I'm still sad about it. Someday...